1. Information on collection of personal data
(1) The following paragraphs contain information on the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that refer to your person, i.e. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller according to § 4 (9) of the Ecclesial Data Protection Regulation [Kirchliche Datenschutzregelung] of the religious order "Ordensgemeinschaft päpstlichen Rechts" (KDR-OG) is Mr Jupp Joachimski, Kapellenstr. 4, 80333 Munich, Phone.: +49 (0)89 2137-1796, JJoachimski@eomuc.de (see our site notice). Our data protection officer is Mr. Alexander Wachtler, Kongregation der Schwestern vom Göttlichen Erlöser (Niederbronner Schwestern) Provinz Deutschland KdöR, Oedenberger Str. 83, 90491 Nürnberg, Tel.: +49 (0)911-56796-024, available for you under email@example.com .
(3) If you contact us per email or a contact form we will store the data communicated by you (your email address, your name, if applicable, and your phone number) in order to reply to your enquiry. The data originating in this respect will be erased by us after storage is no longer necessary or will be subject to restricted processing in cases where statutory retention obligations apply.
(4) If we engage service providers to perform individual functions of our offer or intend to use your data for advertising purposes we will inform you of the respective procedures in detail as below. In doing so, we will also specify the determined criteria regarding the storage period.
2. Your rights
(1) We guarantee you the following rights regarding the personal data relating to your person:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You are also entitled to submit a complaint to the responsible data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit our website for informational use only, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with information otherwise, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website we will collect the following data which we need for technical reasons in order to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is § 6 (1) letter g KDR-OG):
- Full IP address of the computer sending the request
- Date and time of request
- Difference between your time zone and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of your request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred
- Website sending the request
- Operating system and its user interface
- Language and version of the browser.
(2) In addition to the aforesaid data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved by your browser on your hard drive and that deliver certain information to the unit responsible for sending such cookie (us, in this case). Cookies cannot execute any programs or transfer any viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to make the web offer overall more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses transient cookies (the so-called session cookies). They are erased automatically when you close the browser. They store so-called session identifiers which helps allocate various requests sent from your browser to the same session. In this way, your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are erased as soon as you sign out or close the browser.
You can configure the settings of your browser according to your preferences and, e.g., reject the acceptance of third-party or all cookies. Please note that you might not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. Further functions and offers of our website
(1) Apart from the mere informational use of our website we offer various services which you can use if you are interested in them. In order to do this, you usually have to provide further personal data which we will use for providing the respective service and to which the data processing principles specified above apply.
(2) In part, we engage external service providers to process your data. Those have been carefully selected and engaged by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly controlled.
(3) Moreover, we may transfer your personal data to third parties if conclusion of a contract or other services are offered by us in cooperation with partners. More detailed information on this will be given to you when you provide your personal data or has been included below as part of the description of the offer.
5. Objection to the processing of your data or withdrawal of your consent
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time. Such a withdrawal will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data, after you communicate it to us.
(2) You can object to the data processing as far as the processing of your data is based on the doctrine of the balancing of interests. This is the case, in particular, if data processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, a fact which we will outline each time when describing the functions. If you raise such an objection, please specify the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we did. If your objection is justified we will check the facts and circumstances and will either cease to process your data, or adjust data processing, or indicate our compelling and legitimate grounds for the further processing of your data.
(3) Of course you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising or data analyses at any time. Please inform us about your objection to using your personal data for advertising purposes using the following contact details: Kongregation der Schwestern vom Göttlichen Erlöser (Niederbronner Schwestern) Provinz Deutschland KdöR, Denise Steiner, Oedenberger Str. 83, 90491 Nürnberg, Phone: +49 (0)911 56 796-029, firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Technical implementation:
The web server we use for operating our website is technically operated by Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Phone: +49 (0)9831 505-0, Fax: +49 (0)9831 505-3, email@example.com